Gift Cert./Packages Terms & Conditions
Massage By Sarah Waldoch LMT, MMT "a.k.a. MBS”
This is for existing Packages and Gift Cards prior to 1/1/22. I will no longer be selling gift cards and packages.
These Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”) govern the purchase, use and redemption of gift certificates/Packages purchased at Massage By Sarah Waldoch LMT, MMT (hereinafter “MBS ”). For questions, comments or suggestions, please contact MBS at:
Massage By Sarah Waldoch LMT, MMT
1203 28th St. S.
Fargo, ND 58103
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates/Packages
- Gift certificates/Packages are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Gift certificates/Packages cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Gift certificates/Packages have no cash value.
- Gift certificates/Packages are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed (if paying by Credit Card or check).
MBS reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate/Package purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Redeeming Gift Certificates/Packages
- Gift certificates/Packages are only redeemable at MBS for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate, by the expiration date indicated. MBS reserves the right to convert service-based gift certificates to their cash value, equivalent to what was paid for the gift certificate/Package, at its option and sole discretion.
- NOT REFUNDABLE. Gift certificates/Packages are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance of the gift certificate/package will remain until redeemed or the original expiration date indicated on the gift certificate/package, whichever occurs first.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate/package, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate/package.
- MBS, may provide gift certificate/package purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates/package.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates/Packages
- MBS reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates/package, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate/package.
- MBS is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates/package. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, we deactivate the gift certificate/package.
- MBS reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate/package, if it reasonably believes the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- Gift certificates /packages are not redeemable after the expiration date indicated on the gift certificate./package.(MBS would like for you to redeem your gift certificate/package within 12 months, but North Dakota Law is up to 6 yrs)
- MBS will replace a lost gift certificate/package, if before its expiration date, provided the original gift certificate/package hasn’t been redeemed and the replacement is issued to either the original purchaser or a verifiable recipient.
- MBS reserves the right to contact gift certificate/package purchasers, or known recipients, to remind them of upcoming expiration dates.
- MBS will do everything in its power to be sure that gift certificates/package sent via postal mail are sent in a timely manner, but MBS is not responsible for delay caused but the USPS.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- MBS reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
- MBS is not responsible for emailed gift certificates /packages that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified.
- MBS is not responsible for late delivery of gift certificates/packages. MBS will not be able to determine the exact day of delivery
- MBS, ITS AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE NUMBER OR BAR CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid or unenforceable in any respect, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.