Sarah was a resident of Bemidji for 26 years. She moved to Fargo in 2019 and is happily married, mother of two and grandmother of one grandson. Sarah opened her therapeutic massage practice in Bemidji in May of 2005. She closed her office in February of 2019. She was commuting between offices from Bemidji to Fargo from 2017 until she became a resident of Fargo in 2019. Sarah is Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, licensed by the North Dakota Board of Massage and a professional member of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Sarah enjoys meeting new clients and appreciates the opportunity to help their wellness goals. A personal goal of hers is to attend as many continuing education classes as possible. She receives great satisfaction in learning as much as she can to help her clients.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Graduate of the Northwest Technical College Massage Therapy Program
- Nationally Certified by the National Certification of Therapeutic Massage (NCTM)
- Licensed by North Dakota Board of Massage
- A Professional Member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Advanced Orthopedic Massage Training; James E Waslaski Lower Body Conditions and Pelvic Stabilization(2013)
Medical Massage: Lumbar/Pelvis and Cervical Regions (November 2007)
- Spontaneous Muscle Release Techinique(2018)
- Orthopedic Massage Techniques for Cervical Pain(2014)
- Myofascial Components of Low Back & Hip Pain (October 2005)